How to advertise on MotorsportAds
The perfect way to reach people involved in motorsport
We offer both classified ads and display ads on MotorsportAds:
Classified Ads are used for advertising specific items or services for sale or wanted.
Display Ads (otherwise known as Banner Ads) are for businesses who wish to promote their products and services to the motorsport marketplace.
To place a classified ad, please follow these steps:
- if you are not already registered on the site, please do so by selecting 'Register' from the top menu
select the main category in which your ad is to appear
fill in the ad details
select the photos you’d like to appear with your ad
click to confirm your agreement to our T's & C's
save your ad
and make your payment (unless your ad is a Free Ad).
Lots of ads to place? Speak to us about volume payment terms.
All payments made online via MotorsportAds are processed by a company called SagePay (formerly known as Protx) who are the preferred choice for many banks including HSBC, Lloyds TSB, Barclays and Nat West. We don’t process any credit card information directly on our website. SagePay has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
Normally your ad will appear immediately within your chosen category. In certain circumstances the ad is referred to us before it goes live, but you will be notified if this is the case.
You may modify or upgrade your ad at any time by selecting the ‘My Account’ option and clicking on the ad title.
There is a choice of three different classified ad styles*:
||£48 Now with YouTube video
All prices exclude VAT
Free Ads are solely for items under £1,000, excluding items that are pursuant to your trade or business activities, eg spanners being sold by a tool merchant, and may not be used for advertising services. An Ad that has a number of items under £1000 but the total value is greater than £1000 must be a Standard or Featured Ad. Please note that ads are checked shortly after being placed and we reserve the right to remove any Free Ad that doesn't fulfil this criteria.
- Ads expire at the end of their listing period. You will be sent email reminders near this time. Ads may be de-activated by you at any time.
- Only one Free Ad may be placed per item for sale or wanted
- There is a maximum of 10 Free Ads per person or organisation
- References to web addresses, disguised or otherwise, are not permitted in Free Ads (with the exception of the Championship category) and will be removed
- References to ebay listings or stores, disguised or otherwise, are not permitted in Free Ads and will be removed
- Ads that do not have a value or price on them but are clearly valued at more than £1000 will be upgraded or removed
- Jobs Available - Free Ads are not available, Standard Ads last 2 months max, Feature Ads 4 months max
- Race & Rally Motorbikes - Standard Ads are HALF PRICE
- Go-Karts For Sale - Standards Ads are HALF PRICE
- 2 Wheel Championships - Standard Ads are FREE
- 2 & 4 Wheel Championships - all ads are of 12 months duration
Super Feature Ads
These ads appear at the top of the Home and Latest Ads pages. There's a maximum of 4 slots available @ £15+vat/week or £50+vat/month. If you'd like your ad to be a Super Feature Ad, please call Simon on +44 (0)7811 270 707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MotorsportAds provides an exceptional opportunity to directly communicate your products and/or services to people involved in motorsport.
Download Display Ad information including prices in PDF format (557kb)
Download Display Ad information including prices in Word 2010 format (456kb)
To place a Display Ad please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)7811 270 707.